A Warm Welcome to
Situated in Bournemouth, on the beautiful South Coast, The Providence Projects is the perfect place to start your recovery. Since 1996, clients from all over the UK have come to our clinic to overcome their addiction and rebuild their lives in as little as 28 days.
We understand just how hard that first step is. Our fantastic team of counsellors are just a phone call away and are here to help you, or someone you love, take that first step
I did rehab at the Providence Projects. I had been to three other private rehab centres but this was perfect. I had a life changing experience there.
Pop Star, Busted
UK Leaders in Addiction Treatment
Why Choose Us?
Personalised Treatment Programmes
Addictions we Treat
We provide a full range of drug, alcohol rehab and gambling rehab programmes that are tailored to the individual needs of our clients and their loved ones. Our holistic approach to addiction treatment, situated in our treatment clinic near Bournemouth beach, provides the perfect environment for self-healing and transformation.
- Medical alcohol detox (if required)
- Alcohol rehabilitation programme
- Family support & alcohol relapse prevention
- Stop drinking and take back control for good with our bespoke treatment programme.
- Medical drug detox (if required)
- Drug rehabilitation programme
- Family support & substance relapse prevention
- Whether it’s illicit or prescription drug addiction, our programmes are tailored around you.
- Initial 28 day programme
- Extend treatment for £995 per week
- Family Support & gambling relapse prevention
- Take control of compulsive gambling with our unique treatment programme.
Who Needs Help Today?
For guidance on referring yourself, a friend or a loved one into The Providence Projects private rehab centre.
Call Us for a
Our friendly team are here to support you and your loved ones through the process of recovery.
Arrive safely at our treatment centre from all over the UK. Please enter your County to learn more about the rehab services we offer in your area.
Over 15 years at The Providence Projects: Passionate about change.
14 years at The Providence Projects. Will hold your hand through the admission process.
Founded The Providence Projects in 1996: Heart and soul of the project.
Client Success Stories
Real people, real transformation.
We have helped thousands of people find recovery since opening our doors in 1996.
Listen to real stories from those caught in the cycle of addiction, and how the Providence Projects helped them and their families find recovery.